Our famous family recipe. Layers of mild Italian sausage, ricotta, mozzarella, noodles, and DiStasi marinara. Ready to bake. Serves 9. 13" x 10" pan.
Ricotta cheese, mozzarella, provolone, parmesan, Italian pork sausage, pasta, marinara sauce, eggs, seasonings.
- Thaw under refrigeration.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees,
- Leave the foil lid, including plastic wrap, on pan and place on metal sheet pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes or to internal temperature of 145.
- Remove from oven, remove foil lid and plastic wrap.
- Return to oven and bake for additional 15 minutes until lightly browned.
- For best results, remove from oven and allow 30 minutes before serving.
- YummyTummy ships Monday-Friday
- Saturday delivery available in select areas
- Perishable products cannot be delivered on Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Free Ground shipping available in select areas
- Please visit our Shipping FAQ page for more info
- If you have any issues with your shipment, please contact us.